Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

Everything she this girl touches turns to gold. Anne Turner Carroll is amazing - I've been obsessing over this dining room since I saw it in the July/August 2008 Cottage Living. This dining room was redone for Katherine Cobbs (along with a living room redo that I also adore) and I love everything about it -- the extra seating, the paperwhites, the art, the color palette, the circa chandelier. It's sophisticated and cozy at the same time. We're using it as a model for our own dining room make-over. Right now I'm on the hunt for a 60" round table with a tiny price tag to start us off. Until then, I'll just stare at these photos and will our dining room to come to life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover