Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So it has been about a year (or so it seems) since I have updated on here. After almost a month and a half without phone/cable/computer connection we are now again up and running - this after telling Verizon to kiss our sweet patooties and switching to Time Warner for everything...long story. There is so much to update on that I don't even know where to begin so I will just bullet * dog has doubled in size and weight. Joe loves her and is very happy. She is super cute and smart. * house is almost done being painted and settled into. hiring a contractor to finish off the bathrooms * just finished decorating for the fall, in two weeks will decorate for Halloween, still looking for ideas for costumes for the dog. * I hate the school that I am teaching at and the woman that I teach with, she is an asshole and I don't like her or the way she treats/deals with her students. * Because of my teaching experience this semester I am definitely sold on teaching at a MIDDLE SCHOOL or COMMUNITY COLLEGE but will never teach at a high school again. * I graduate in exactly two months. and * I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my family and my inlaws which should be interesting! Okay now that that is done I have to go pack for a wedding that I am going to in Colorado in less than 12 hours and rinse the dye out of my hair. Chris I still don't have a phone number for you...call me! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover