Tuesday, April 5, 2005

hmmm...

I am writing in this thing to procrastinate doing lesson plans and going to the grocery store. YAY me. We had no school today because there was a field trip to Cortland and student teachers aren't insured to go on field trips and, well to be perfectly honest, we're not paid enough to babysit with substitute teachers back at the school ;) This is honestly the first afternoon in such a long time that I have been able to write in this thing, and it's nice to have a little free time back again. Today is beautiful outside, which makes me angry to live in Syracuse because there is really no place to sit outside and enjoy it. And they closed the Nancy's Coffee on the corner of my street so I can't even go sit at Nancy's and do work anymore! Grrr...one more year left here!!! So we were at Zebb's last night (for all of you non-CNY people it's a local burger restaurant, kind of like a Friday's without the corporate conglomeration...) and a commercial for Star Wars III came on, and I swear Joe had a deeper reaction to Star Wars than to our engagement. He even had goosebumps. I was like you are a nitwit. Boys. In other news, I was at the grocery store today and I keep seeing these things about Jessica and Nick breaking up and I have to put in my two cents on this because I really, secretly, enjoy watching Newlyweds or at least I used to. But lately when I watch it Jessica seems like such a materialistic bitch on the show. Spending $14K on a dress to go out to dinner. I dunno. I just don't get it. And really what did he think marrying a 21 year old anyway? I couldn't even commit to a nail polish color when I was 21. Oh and in other news I saw another headline in an almost reliable celeb newsmagazine that read Britney - Alone and Pregnant! and all I have to say to that is DUH! Okay I really should do some work today so that my day isn't entirely useless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover