Friday, January 21, 2005

ugh

So it's 10:45 and I am drunk, which is fine. For your Syracusians I was at Faegan's at 6:30 p.m., why? because I could be. Classes started this week, but I don't have study tables until next week so I took advantage of that so to speak. Except now that I am liquored up I am angry because Joe's partner's wife is pregnant "due any day" or so I have heard for the last 3 months and quite frankly I am tired of her and her pregnancy. No you can't go on vacation Lisa is 5 months pregnant...No you can't take off a weekend for Xmas Lisa is 7 months pregnant....No you can't take off Friday, Lisa is 8 months pregnant yea yea yea I get it your wife is knocked up I get it. But the icing on the cake is that I took tomorrow off of work so that Joe and I could finish painting our apartment (which we started doing last week) and now his patner won't give him tomorrow off because his wife is pregnant so Joe has to drive 45 minutes to Utica (where his partner lives) to do a 15 minute check because "his wife is pregnant". Yea yea yea we get it. F*ckers....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover